Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family pics



We loved taking family pictures! We just moved into a new place and it has this big awesome yard so that is where we took the pictures. The kids had fun and so did Kev and I.


Sure is a good thing we have LOTS of weeds around our place! Makes for cute pictures. Normally these dandelions are a thorn in my side to get rid of but the girls had fun picking them.

Kev and I had fun because little do you know in these pictures he is trying to squeeze my leg to death to make me laugh.

Inside joke!
Dirty look!



She is trying to push me away. Not a big fan of kisses all the time.
Dimples!




2 comments:

  1. These are so super cute!! I am in love with Ava's curls :) :) You guys look great and so happy! Are you still in WA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you guys SO stinkin' much! And almost just cried when Houston couldn't remember Ava's name when I showed the pictures... but he remembered Kev! When I said Ava he lit up and remembered. So cute! Love your hair.

    ReplyDelete