Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Christmas!!

We had such a good time being home! It was wonderful to see my family again and it was good for my fam to see Kev too! It had been such a long while since they had seen him since he usually has to work while I travel to Cali by myself. Sara loves her nieces and nephews! She loves to spoil them which they love. (We were missing Abby and Gabe in this picture).
Pahahaha...my brother Jacob and I are two peas in a pod! We love random things and by definition, this 10lb, gold Buddha head is random! We were out trying to buy last minute gifts for Christmas when we came across this beauty! The heavens parted, the hallelujah chorus started playing and we knew that we had to buy this ginormous head for someone! That beauty was worth every penny of our 25 dollars and 95 cents! My sister was pretty much speechless! I believe her exact words were "....uh....you shouldn't have...."
Ava loved her presents! I love to see little kids on Christmas! It really is the sweetest thing to see a kid SO excited and shouting every time they open a present. Ava thought every gift was for her and started ripping everyone's presents open. It was so cute. I love Christmas!
Sara, Jacob, Kevin, and I had such a fun time creating our Christmas video! We all drew faces on our chins and pretty much couldn't stop laughing....so funny. I couldn't look at anyone without busting out with uncontrollable laughter. We had such a fun time shooting the video while my mom recorded. Sigh....good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment