Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My beautiful girls!

I'm so lucky to have 2 beautiful girls. They make me laugh EVERY day and that is an important thing to do. I learn so much from them about life and about myself.
Ava and Aurie love to take baths together and sometimes when Ava takes a bath by herself, I will walk in and find this. SO FUNNY. What can I say...everyone needs some down time.
I guess I shouldn't have placed her right in the sun like that! She usually smiles at the camera but I think she was a little blinded.
This picture says EVERYTHING! Look at that poor girl! I always get so nervous when Kev walks around the house with poor Aurie like this. Good thing my mom wasn't close by, she would have killed Kev! Actually Aurie usually flaps her arms and get's excited when Kevin does this. So cute.

I couldn't resist making her some bigger flowers to wear like this one. At least it's not like some that I've seen that are bigger than their head! I have too much fun with these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment