Sunday, December 19, 2010

We just started Aurie on solids this week! Ava made the most horrible face when we first gave her solids, but Aurie just kept on smiling! She is so cute! I love it when babies first learn how to eat. They lick the spook like a dog slurping up water! So funny.

I love my chubby little baby! She has grown so much. I made her little skirt and I'm pretty much obsessed. I have made her so much stuff that there aren't enough days of the week to wear it all before she outgrows it!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel-- look at her outfit!! You made that?!? Wow. When I have a girl, will you make clothes and bows for her?? :) Aurie is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachi!!!

    What a beautiful family you have. Wow! I miss you so much!!!!! Thank you for sharing your blogspot with me. I love it! If you are ever driving down to see the fam, and travel through the Bay Area, you should stop by. You all could even come stay with us!!! Ava is SOOOO much bigger from the last time I saw her, and I would love to meet Aurie.

    It sure looks like you are enjoying life. I am so happy for you and Kevin. Good job making beautiful babies :-)

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    K-dawg (I couldn't resist!)

    ReplyDelete